Molly and Patrick were an absolute blast to work with. We created “Welcome Passports” with an amazingly soft tan textured cover and flecked matte off-white inside pages to maintain a rustic-tropical-natural Costa Rican vibe.
They let me know that staying eco-conscious was important to them, and I was excited to be able to provide information that helped them select a paper with a high percentage of recycled content, as well as paper ACTUALLY MADE in the same state that our studio is located. Which means I can confidently state that this wedding program is 99% made in Michigan (the small amount of adhesive and staples are the only components excluded).
While we’re on the subject, I also try very hard to keep Custom Paper Works as eco-friendly as possible with regular practices such as:
– reusing packaging materials and only purchasing biodegradable packing peanuts
– donating “good” scraps to schools and craft recycling centers
– recycling small paper scraps, cardboard boxes, and plastic packaging films
– buying from suppliers as close to the studio as possible
– using local, or mostly northern-midwest-based printers
OK, off my mini soapbox : )
Can you tell by their choice of photo they are a super-fun couple?
Working with their wedding planners, menus for each guest were created exactly to the size needed to be perfectly framed by their chargers.
See more photos of their gorgeous wedding at Tropical Occasions.